Dalbello LUPO 130 C Ski Boots - 2019
Dalbello's Lupo 130 C Ski Boot is more or less the same boot as the Lupo Factory model, except its lack of carbon takes a couple hundred dollars off the price tag. Sure, that means you'll be hauling a little more weight (eight ounces to be exact) up the skin track, but at least you'll have a full season's worth of gas for driving to and from the mountain. With a stiff 130 flex, a narrow 98mm last, and a massive 67-degree cuff rotation, the Lupo 130 C Ski Boot is ideal for hard-charging skiers willing to sacrifice some weight to save some beer money.
Like all of Dalbello's top models, the Lubo 130 C Ski Boot features a Cabrio construction that uses three separate pieces (tongue, cuff, shell) to give the boot a smoother power transmission, a dynamic rebound, and excellent shock absorption. The shell also features Dalbello's wide Cuff Hyperband buckle that offers more comfort and less friction, while the inverted forefoot buckle prevents breaking and bending. Inside the boot, Dalbello inserted a thermo-moldable IF Air Plus liner that conforms to your foot after heat-molding the liner. This Air version is more breathable and warmer for comfort. Underfoot, the boot's Xtra Grip rubber toe stays solid when you encounter icy ridges, and you can interchange them with alpine DIN or touring soles for versatility in or out of the resort.
- Lightweight touring boot is a heavyweight on freeride performance
- 130 flex is the stiffest option available for backcountry boots
- Narrow 98mm last assures an aggressively precise performance
- Three-piece Cabrio construction delivers a progressive forward flex
- Removable tongue allows 67-degree rotation for hiking
- IF Air liner Plus is thermo-moldable for customized comfort