Dalbello il Moro MX 110 ID Ski Boots - 2020
Dalbello's Il Moro MX 110 ID Ski Boot is both aggressive and forgiving at the same time, which might seem a little juxtaposed when you think about it, unless you're a park skier that is. Its three-piece construction (tongue, cuff, and shell) gives the boot a smooth power transmission, a dynamic rebound, and excellent shock absorption. This unique construction results in more precision when you're lining up big gap to rails, and you can expect greater consistency out of the 110 flex from your warm up straight air to the biggest line in the park.
As for the forgiveness, the flex also assists with shock absorption whenever you land. The roomy 103mm last also keeps the comfort at each landing, as does the shock-absorbing footbed and thermo-moldable liner. With the help of a boot-fitter, the liner can go through a heat-molding process that conforms the liner to your foot's contours for a custom-like feel. With comfort like this, you can take jumps deep, finesse down-flat-downs, and progress your skiing .
- Park shred ready boot for riders looking to progress their skiing
- Polyurethane shell transfers power for exceptional control at speed
- 110 flex is responsive while still flexing deep for a nice feel
- ID max liner offers shock absorption, cushion, and a custom fit
- 3 buckle design with aluminum buckles locks your heel in place
- 3-piece shell creates easy on and off and a deep, smooth flex
- 40mm powerstrap adds extra stability for big jumps
We Also Recommend
Nordica Strider 115 DYN Ski Boots Women's - 2020
Salomon S/LAB Mtn. Touring Ski Boots - 2019
Tecnica Cochise 95 Women's Ski Boots - 2019