Secure your 2023 Capita Snowboard before someone else does.
Pre-orders available now! Cancel anytime at no additional charge.
Estimated Ship Date: 9/15/22
A favorite of all-terrain masters like Kevin Backstrom and Arthur Longo, the Mercury will get you into and out of every possible situation. This award-winning series is renowned for all-terrain versatility, from powder and kickers to side hits and laps around the park. It has been designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. For 2022, the Mercury is now available in a 147 size for smaller riders. With this board, there's no need to check the weather report because it can handle it all. Featuring a new Hover Core™, among many other technical attributes like Amplitex™ V-Tech Amplifiers, the Mercury's durability and ollie power reign supreme.
Over the past year, the EETT™ development team at MARS1 has been working to connect you to your board beyond the standard boot/binding interface. By embedding a super-intelligent Near Field Communication (NFC) chip into the nose of your board, you can now connect your phone to your board for seamless product information, snowboard registration, warranty processing and more. CAPiTA Snowboards once again leads the industry in next level future tech.
- Rider Type: ALl-Mountain Freeride
- Flex: Directional
- Produced with ZERO CO2 Emissions, ZERO Ozone Depletion Potential and ZERO Global Warming Potential
- Camber: Resort V2 Profile
- The Mothership Connection - NFC
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- 4x20 mm Amplex™ Amplifiers and Death Grip™ - Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- Holysheet™ Triaxial and Biaxial Fiberglass - higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass, Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Hovercore™ - An energetic core that is ultra light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Bombproof Bonding Component
- Hyperdrive™ Base - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1183||1199||1215||1223||1247|
|Nose/Tail||29.6 / 29.6||29.8 / 29.8||30.1 / 30.1||30.3 / 30.3||30.6 / 30.6|
|Sidecut||7.5 / -1.5 / 7.5||7.7 / -1.5 / 7.7||7.8 / -1.5 / 7.8||8.0 / -1.5 / 8.0||8.1 / -1.5 / 8.1|
|Max Stance (cm/inches)||60.9 / 24.0||63.5 / 25.0||63.5 / 25.0||67.5 / 26.6||67.5 / 26.6|
|Suggested Weight (lbs/kg)||100-160 / 45-72||120-180 / 54-81||130-190 / 59-86||140-200 / 63-90||160-220+ / 72-99+|