Blizzard Sheeva 9 (Flat) Skis - Women's 2021
The Blizzard Sheeva 9 Ski is a versatile all-mountain ski for intermediate and advanced skiers.
92mm Waist Width – At 92mm underfoot, the Sheeva 9 is built to perform in the vast majority of snow conditions.
Rocker / Camber / Rocker Construction – Rocker in the tip and tail make for easy turn initiation and improved floatation in powder, while camber underfoot ensures edge hold and stability at speed.
Multi-Layer Wood Core – Multiple different woods combine to make a ski that’s damp and sturdy underfoot, but it’s more light in the tip and tail for a ride that is stable yet nimble.
Titanal – Titanal reinforcement adds stability for confidence at speed and in turns.
Carbon – Added carbon improves dampening without being heavy.
- Length: 148cm, 157cm, 164cm, 172cm
- Dimensions: [148cm] 118.5 / 90 / 108.5mm, [157cm] 123 / 92 / 113mm, [164cm] 124 / 92 / 114mm, [172cm] 124.5 / 92 / 114.5mm
- Turn Radius: [148cm] 12.5m, [157cm] 13m, [164cm] 14m, [172cm] 15.5m
- Profile: Tip/Tail rocker
- Construction: Sandwich
- Core: Carbon Flipcore
- Base: Sintered
- Recommended Use: All-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year