BCA Tracker S Avalanche Transceiver - 2021
The BCA Tracker S™ Avalanche Transceiver has the performance, ease of use and instantaneous real-time display of the Tracker3, without the Tracker3 motion-sensing or upgradeable software, which are advanced features needed by snow professionals while in an avalanche area. This Backcountry Access beacon is used to find people while in an avalanche and prevent death or injury by locating the transceiver.
Make sure to read the Backcountry Access Tracker S™ Avalanche Transceiver resources to use the device properly.
- FREQUENCY: 457 kHz
- MAX RANGE: 55 meters
- SEARCH STRIP WIDTH: 50 meters
- BATTERIES: three AAA alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode. (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search -only)
- UNIT WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES: 5.8 oz / 165 g including batteries (not harness.
- HARNESS WEIGHT: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5 x 2.8 x 1.0 inches / 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.6 cm