BCA's Tracker series has been a favorite of backcountry travelers for years due to the simple and easy-to-use interface of the Tracker DTS and Tracker2. Building off the success of these beacons, the Tracker3 maintains an intuitive interface for ease of use in stressful rescue scenarios while implementing a third antenna and increased range to pick up beacon signals quicker. The digital display still gives a directional arrow once a signal is received and distance readout (displayed in meters) so you can quickly find the lowest reading before starting a pin-point search with your probe. If multiple victims are buried, the Tracker3's Signal Suppression and Big Picture modes allow you to gather a quick sense of how many transmitters are in the area and suppress the closest signal once it has been located, allowing you to move on to the next victim while your partners begin probing and digging. Apart from boasting a 50-meter range the triple-antenna design, the Tracker3 is also 20% lighter and thinner than the Tracker2 for a more comfortable feel when traveling in avalanche terrain.
- Triple-antenna beacon for backcountry skiing and snowboarding
- 50-meter range allows larger areas to be efficiently searched
- Full digital display with directional arrows and distance readout
- Multiple burial indicator with Big Picture mode
- Signal Suppression mode ignores closest signal after located
- 20% lighter and thinner than the Tracker2