A classic ski icon from Atomic, the 2022 Atomic Bent Chetler 120. This ski will do everything pretty well, but when the fresh snow shows up, oh man are you in for a treat. They slay pillows and cliff drops unlike any other ski and will give back time and time again. These skis not only look great but ski fantastic.
As the widest ski in Atomic's Bent Chetler family, the Bent Chetler 120 is the ruler of bottomless days and the steepest, most pristine lines. The burly 120mm waist demonstrates its penchant for deep snow, and a generously rockered profile with a touch of underfoot camber delivers a surfy, playful personality. Its powder prowess is further enhanced by boat hull-shaped Horizon Tech that helps us break our edge free and make quick pivoting turns. Toss in a lightweight and responsive construction and we have a freeride powder ski that offers outrageous amounts of control, pop, and power to encourage hard-charging and creative riding alike.
- A dedicated powder ski for freestyle, off-trail exploring
- 120mm waist is wide enough to float through even the deepest snow
- Blend of rocker and camber provides ample float and edge hold
- Moderate turn radius is stable at speed and nimble when needed
- Lightweight wood core creates a responsive and powerful platform
- Carbon backbone adds pop and stiffness along the length of the ski
- HRZN Tech Tip helps you break your edges free in deep powder
- High quality sintered base easily skips across flat areas
- Dura Cap Sidewall
- Carbon Backbone
- Light Woodcore
- HRZN Tech Tip
- Glossy Topsheet
- Powder Rocker 30/40/30