Icelantic Nia Pro 105 Skis - Women's 2022
The Nia Pro was designed alongside the Saba Pro—Unlike other pro models out there, our Saba + Nia have been designed as part of collaborative effort with all of our athletes from around the world. They took on full creative control with shape, flex, artwork, and construction while designing the ski of their dreams.
The Saba + Nia feature Icelantic’s Reflective Rocker profile. Reflective Rocker is a full rocker profile that mirrors the sidecut radius, creating a ski that is both playful and surfy when skiing flat, while still allowing the skier to engage the entire edge, providing the power to charge and carve the ski when needed. Designed with a long, gradual rocker profile and a balanced flex, the Saba and Nia are stiff enough to minimize chatter, while providing the skier a solid platform to stomp landings without wheeling out.
- Carbonium topsheet material
- Matte fiberglasss mounting plate
- Unilateral fiberglass
- ETXL 2200-Tri-Axe fiberglass
- 20mm rubber foil
- DuraSurf 2001 P-TEX sidewall
- DuraSurf 4001 sintered P-TEX base
- 2.2mm Steel edge
- Consisting of Poplar and Paulownia wood the Hybrid Flight Core makes our Freeride Collection lighter and more poppy, allowing you to effortlessly play all over the mountain