Lange RX 100 Ski Boots -2015
Designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers, the new RX 100 offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit. Our new Dual Core shell construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly, ensuring unparalleled foot-wrapping, precision, and power transmission. The new RX specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instant "out-of-the-box" comfort.
Striking a balance between comfort and performance, the medium-flexing Lange RX 100 ski boots invite intermediate skiers to reach top speeds on groomed runs and sample the fresh snow off piste.
- Lightweight, durable plastic used in the mono-injected shells provides control through turns and a livelier rebound
- Thermoformable liners wrap your feet in warmth and feature high-density foam in key areas
- Rear cuffs are adjustable to fine-tune your comfort level
- 35mm power straps and durable aluminum buckles let you to dial in the perfect fit
- Included toe and heel pads can be worn to prolong the life of your boots
- 100mm lasts accommodate a range of foot sizes
- Weight: 2123 g / boot (size 26.5)
We Also Recommend
Lange RX 110 L.V. Ski Boots - Women's 2019
Lange RX 110 L.V. Ski Boots - Women's 2017