Dynastar M-Free 108 Skis - 2022
If you want to upgrade your skills, then these 2022 Dynastar M-Free 108 Skis are here to help you get there. Looking to ski some of that untouched stuff in the morning, the progressive rocker and wider underfoot will help you stay afloat with ease. Looking to carve it up, the Full sidewall will help power you through turns and the sintered bases will help you keep going with serious speed behind you. Pick up a pair today and be ready to fly like an eagle.
- Progressive Rocker: High and long rise tip and tail rocker wich facilitate the maneuverability both on the ground and in the air. Meant for creative and progressive skier.
- Adaptativ Sidecuts: Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
- Full Sidewall Construction: With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- Hybrid Core Poplar PU: The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
- Fiberglass Torsion Box: The fiberglass torsion box is a technology used on M-Line Range. The wood part of the hybrid Core is surrounded by Fiberglass. It brings vertical reinforcement enhancing the comfort of the skiers and the on-snow feeling.
- Sintered HD Base: SINTERED HD BASE offers great glide for all ski conditions.
We Also Recommend
Lib Tech Wunderstick 100 Skis 2022