Arva Rescuer 25L Pro Backpack - 2022
Tough, elegant, and lightweight, the Backpack Rescuer 25 Pro by ARVA is a technical backpack designed for everyday backcountry or sidecountry rider looking for a compact, technical pack that can take a beating day-in and day-out.
The latest model in ARVA’s full line of backpacks, the Rescuer 25 Pro by ARVA offers a cornucopia of technology in a compact, form-fitting design. Designed for heavy-duty everyday use, this backpack can take beating even in the worst conditions. It is made with the toughest fabrics to reinforce in high-wear areas without adding weight. With its 25 l capacity, it is the ideal backpack for a full day of freeride touring on skis or hiking in the mountains on foot. Lightweight and comfortable, the Alu-Fit back panel combined with the ventilated foam shoulder straps and waist belt means you will quickly forget this pack is on your back.
Every feature is designed to make the Rescuer 25 Pro by ARVA truly ergonomic, whatever the adventure or type of excursion. Access the main compartment from above like a top loader, from the side with a 3rd zipper that allows quick access to your gear without having to remove your pack, or through the pack panel to make life easier when carrying skis or a snowboard. Designed for carrying all of your gear as well as your snow-safety equipment in dedicated sleeves, this comfortable, lightweight, user-friendly backpack will truly amaze you.
- Reinforced construction for heavy-duty use: Cordura® is a synthetic fabric with 3 times the abrasion resistance of other typical polyamide fabrics. While durable and incredibly robust, it remains relatively thin and lightweight. 140D x 210D Cordura® Polyamide ripstop HR is a thin fabric with a highly-resistant coating that can withstand the toughest conditions.
- Multiple openings to access main compartment: 1. Top and front openings to reach into your pack from above without the risk of everything falling out. 2. Side openings to quickly grab gear by only removing one shoulder strap. 3. Back panel access: practical for opening your pack when carrying skis, a snowboard, or snowshoes.
- Quick-access front panel pocket: This low-volume pocket on the outside of your pack’s front panel allows you to stow thin gear that requires quick access, such as a shovel blade, a map, or a pair of skins.
- Dedicated sleeves for your snow-safety equipment: Designed so that your shovel shaft and probe are easily accessible on your pack, these sleeves save time and make organizing your gear much more efficient.
- Alu-Fit back panel: The Alu-Fit technology was developed to provide you with exceptional support and comfort. The more you wear your pack, the more the back panel molds to your physique for the perfect fit.
- H20 hydration-tube sleeve: The shoulder strap is equipped with a streamlined zippered sleeve to protect your hydration tube as well as keep it out of your way. It also serves to protect the tube from frigid temperatures and the elements.
- Compact, close-fitting pack
- Lightweight ergonomic waist belt with two large smartphone-compatible pockets and two heavy-duty gear loops
- Ice axe loop
- Quick and easy A-frame or diagonal carry system
- Carry options for a snowboard or snowshoes
- Rope carry system
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder
- Snow safety equipment stowage system
- Dedicated pocket for goggles or other small valuables
- Compatible with a 15” laptop computer
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Hypalon reinforcements
- YKK zippers
- Dimensions: 51 cm x 30 cm x 17 cm (H x W x D)
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 1.000 g
- Outer material : 140D x 210D Cordura® Ripstop-Polyamid HR / 330D Ripstop-Polyamid
- Reinforcements: Hypalon
- Material: 140D x 210D Cordura® Ripstop-Polyamid, Polyamid 330D Ripstop
We Also Recommend
Dakine Poacher RAS Avalanche Vest - 2022
Arva Reactor Vest 15 Avalanche Airbag Backpack+ Reactor Refillable Steel Canister