Dynastar M-Free 99 Skis - 2022
It's full speed ahead with the 2022 Dynastar M-Free 99 ski. Like its wider siblings in the M-Free line, the 99's progressive twin shape and rocker profile has a playful freeride feel for making the most of the terrain. From deep snow to mixed conditions, its Hybrid Core uses a blend of poplar and polyurethane core materials to deliver a smooth ride that lets you take advantage of every windlip and untracked stash.
- High and long rise tip and tail rocker wich facilitate the maneuverability both on the ground and in the air. Meant for creative and progressive skier.
- With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- The fiberglass torsion box is a technology used on M-Line Range. The wood part of the hybrid Core is surrounded by a Fiberglass. It brings vertical reinforcement enhancing the comfort of the skiers and the on-snow feeling.
- Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
- The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
- SINTERED HD BASE offers great glide for all ski conditions.