Salomon S/LAB Mtn. Touring Ski Boots - 2019
Salomon's S/Lab MTN Ski Boot is lightweight option for aggressive skiers who are looking to crush the climbs and ski steep, technical lines. With a stiff 120 flex to drive big planks down powder-filled bowls and tight chutes, and narrow, performance-first last, this boot can certainly charge, but its low weight and impressive 47-degree range of motion in walk mode means you'll be setting the skinner after every storm, and heading back up for more after every descent.
A Grilamid shell maintains the boot's stiffness without weighing you down, and a carbon spine and Pebax cuff provide rebound, stability, and impressive power transfer for a boot that's so light on the uphill. Salomon's signature Custom Shell HD and foam liner are both easy to thermo-mold for a precise, custom fit that's comfortable on all-days tours and keeps your foot secure for control on the descents. A rubber, rockered sole ensures a natural stride and reliable grip on those inevitable, icy bootpacks up steep ridges to access that line you've had your eye on all season long.
- Lightweight touring boot for crushing ascents
- Stiff 120 flex provides strong downhill performance
- Narrow 98-millimeter last offers a performance-first fit
- Walk mode offers a 47-degree range of motion for uphill efficiency
- Grilamid shell maintains stiffness without adding weight
- Shell and liner are easily thermo-moldable for a customized fit
- Carbon spine and Pebax cuff ensure stability and power transfer
- Rockered rubber sole offers reliable traction on icy boot packs
We Also Recommend
Nordica Strider 115 DYN Ski Boots Women's - 2020
Tecnica Cochise 95 Women's Ski Boots - 2019