Salomon N STH2 WTR 13 Ski Bindings - 2021
Drive your sticks with the freeride-oriented Salomon STH2 WTR 13 Binding and experience a responsive, precise, powerful, and confidence-inspiring feel. With a maximum DIN of 13, this version of the STH2 WTR is more suitable for lighter-weight skiers than its beefier sibling, the STH2 WTR 16. The toe is endowed with tons of elastic travel, which allows your boot to move within the binding to prevent prerelease, and has a 3D design that works to dampen shock on landings. Both toe and heel are built on an oversized low-profile platform that's specifically designed to drive wider skis, and integrated progressive transfer pads ensure a smooth, damp ride. Its larger wings at the toe mean more efficient power transfer, especially on your widest set of sticks. Best of all, the STH2's WTR compatibility means it can be skied with Walk-to-Ride boots as well as classic alpine soles, so all you have to do is show up to the mountain and be ready to rip.
- Experience power and precision with this hard-charging binding
- Maximum DIN of 13 is suitable for lighter-weight skiers
- Toe pivots in multiple directions to absorb shock on landings
- Large wings enhance lateral power transmission and easy step-in
- Oversized platform ensures efficient power transfer on wider skis
- Toe height can be adjusted to accommodate different boot soles