Marker Jester 16 ID Ski Bindings - 2022
The newly redesigned 2022 Marker Jester 16 ID is not messing around. The new lightweight but more substantial magnesium parts will make hucking one-off of BookEnds at Snowbird no problem. Throw one of these jokesters on to any ski to make that ski ready for the big mountain. Is the Jester 18 Pro ID just too much for you, but the Griffion 13 ID seems too little for you, then this Jester 16 ID will be perfect for you. Pick up one before they vanish.
- ANTI ICE RAIL: Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- AFD GLIDING PLATE: MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - from racing, for children's bindings or on ski tours.
- SOLE.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL: The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transimission, energy absorption and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step in comfort.
- MAGNESIUM PARTS: Magnesium sole holders in the toe combinded with a Magnesium heel housing provide the solid construction for the hardest charging freeride athletes.
- TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE: The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5Degrees it provides the higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.