Marker Baron EPF 13 Touring Ski Bindings - 2021
With a walking option, climbing aid and DIN setting up 13, the Marker Baron EPF 13 ski bindings have earned their stripes as favorites among big-mountain, backcountry enthusiasts.
- Extended Power Frame (EPF) is the power booster, delivering breathtaking performance amazing power transfer in every condition; recommended for skis over 88 mm
- Extra-wide connection to the skis gives these the structure needed to power today's wider skis through any snow conditions
- Climbing aid offers 2 positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with your ski pole, even in an unstable climbing position
- Integrated elastomer padding damps impact, reducing the irritating traditional "clack" and allowing more comfortable hiking
- Triple Pivot Elite toes provide impressive retention when freeriding; large supporting surface optimizes power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains
- Spring in the toes is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° to provide higher energy absorption and reduce the risk of early release
- Features the latest generation of Inter Pivot 3 freeride heels for improved power transmission, energy absorption, vertical heel elasticity and improved step-in comfort
- Hollow Tech—fiber-reinforced frame baseplates provide impressive riding stability, yet are very light due to the gas-injected hollow construction
- Anti-ice rail—use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot soles
- Stainless-steel AFD (anti-friction device) gliding plates support a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice
- Sole.ID height-adjustable gliding plates make these compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk boots
- Pozi screw at the front of the gliding plate makes it easy to adjust
The Baron EPF 13 is a do-it-all binding for someone looking for a setup where they can ski inbounds and still have the ability to head out for a tour. This binding works with alpine, WTR, and GW soles.
4-13 DIN – The Baron sports a DIN range that is compatible with the majority of skiers.
Climbing Aids – 7- and 13-degree climbing aids are helpful for steep climbs.
Extended Power Frame (EPF) – EPF aids in power transmission to the edges of the ski.
Crampon-Compatible – This binding is compatible with crampons.
We Also Recommend
Marker Alpinist 9 Long Travel Demo Ski Bindings - 2021