Salomon N Z10 Ski Bindings - 2020
Z10 gives you one less thing to worry about on the mountain. Its proven performance and reliability are second only to its convenience. So kick the snow off your boot and step into a Z10, then confidently ski the whole resort.
- Proven Salomon transmission and reliability.
- Simple, tool-free use and proven Salomon performance.
- A low profile chassis puts the boot sole close to the ski for improved snow feel and terrain feedback.
- Automatic Toe Height Adjustment - Elastic toe base allowing automatic toe height adjustment with new and worn boot soles.
- Steel - Super rigid, non-deforming material that meets racers’ expectations in terms of power and precision.
- Z Toe - PRECISION XL wings for a great enveloping of the boots. RIGIDITY Vertical metal axes solidly linking the wings to the body and base of the toe. POWER TRANSMISSION Wide pedal for a greater contact zone with the boots.
- Wide Toe Pedal (50>60mm) - Guaranteed power transmission thanks to a wide pedal that allows a great contact zone with the boot.
- XL Wings - Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Low Profile Chassis - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Sliding Toe Pedal - A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot (including full rubber soles) to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
- Automatic Wing Adjustment - No handling but automatic adjustment by step-in so you can trust your binding!
- Metal Vertical Axis - Solidly links the wings to the body and base of the toe, for high rigidity.
- TÜV - Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- DIN: 3-10
- Height: 16.5
- Claimed Weight: 970 grams (1/2 pair)
- Boot Compatibility: Alpine Norm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
We Also Recommend
Salomon Synapse Wide JP Snowboard Boots - 2020