Tecnica Cochise 110 DYN Alpine Touring Ski Boots - 2020
Perfect for lighter or mellower all-mountain skiers who spend time both in an out of bounds, the Tecnica Cochise 110 DYN Alpine Touring Ski Boots offer the perfect fusion of downhill performance and uphill efficiency. Tecnica's Mobility Cuff is one of the best walk modes available in this category, and the C.A.S. shell and liner offer many options for fit adjustment by a bootfitter.
- C.A.S. Shell: Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board: The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- C.A.S. Ultrafit Liner: Thin and responsive pre-formed liner offers superior performance and fit. Uses a microcell material that is pre-shaped to the anatomy of the foot. The microcell is also easy to customize and has a low pack-out rate over time.
- C.A.S. Liner Technology: C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape using dual density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material. This provides a great out-of-the-box fit for enhanced sensitivity and power transmission all while allowing for liner customization.
- Power Light Design: Bi-injected polyether frame that is 30% thinner and 2.5 times stiffer than conventional boot material which results in 18% weight savings without loss in performance.
- Shell: C.A.S. Bi-Injected Polyether/Polyester
- Cuff: Bi-Injected Triax 3.0
- Mobility Cuff: Tecnica's redesigned walk mode features a 42˚ range of leg movement, a super smooth pivot action, and metal-to-metal contact in the locking mechanism. The new S.A.S (Self-Adjusting System) tightens the locking action as the metal wears to eliminate play.
- 4 Extra Light Full Alu Screwed Buckles with Extendable Hiking Catch
- Lift Lock: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- Power Strap: 45 mm Velcro Strap
- ISO 5355 Bi-Material Alpine Sole with Vibram Rubber
- Dynafit Certified Tech Fittings
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
- Aqua Stop Water Protection: Water protection system with bi-material double ridge structure.
- Flex: 110
- Last: 99
- Volume: Mid
- Weight: 1920g (@ 27.5)
We Also Recommend
Dalbello ll Moro MX 110 ID Ski Boots - 2020