The 2022 Arva Reactor 15 vest is perfect for those that access the backcountry or sidecountry terrain with a snowmobile, helicopter, or even lifts. Its small size is a little misunderstood. This vest holds a bunch and even has carry straps (sold separately) for your skis to go on the back when the skin track is too steep or for those boot packs just out of bounds in the sidecountry. Fitted with an avalanche airbag, this vest could save your life when an avalanche is triggered. Pick one of these up before you are out in the backcountry. Don't forget to pack your probe, shovel, and beacon.
- A second skin: Comfort was our number one priority. The R15 VEST comes in two sizes and adjusts to all body shapes and builds using the Tailer Fit shoulder straps and adjustable elastic side straps. With the heat-formable back panel and the well-distributed load across your upper body, your shoulders move freely and it feels like you are not carrying anything on your back.
- Easy Access Pockets: Quick access to most of your tools and gear without having to take of your pack will quickly become a habit. The front of the R15 Vest is designed with 4 high-capacity pockets as well as 2 large thin pockets, one on each side of the zipper, making it easy to grab any stowed gear or other essentials.
- Carry Straps: The vest is equipped with versatile multi-purpose carry straps for carrying skis diagonally or a snowboard. You can also attach the ARVA helmet holder (sold separately).
- Molle System Compatibility: For even greater modularity, we have designed the shoulder straps on our vest with strap loops that meet MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) standards. You can easily clip a radio or a wide variety of third-party accessories that comply with this standard.
- Trigger Handle Pouch: To make sure that your airbag does not deploy unintentionally when maneuvering far from avalanche prone slopes, the trigger handle can now be stowed in its own dedicated pouch.
- Unparalleled Stability: We focused all of our efforts on carrying comfort and stability. This is why we completely redesigned the airbags, to bring the R15 VEST's center of gravity as close to your back as possible. Nothing will be able to throw you off balance.
- Thermoformed Back panneL: Comfortable and water resistant, our thermoformed back panel will hug your back.
- 40cm x 55cm x 20cm
- Capacity: 15L divided between 3 compartments and 6 front pockets.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system.
- Integrated waist belt and leg safety loop.
- Two ice-axe loops.
- Diagonal left or right side ski carrying system.
- Snowboard and snowshoe carrying system.
- Designed with 4 strap loops to clip a wide variety of accessories and tools.
- Tailor Fit shoulder straps.
- Made with tough and highly durable Kodra N500D and Robic P100D.
- Snow-safety gear attachment system.
Arva Reactor Refillable Steel Canister - 2022: The Reactor Refillable Steel Cartridge is for use with the Arva Reactor airbag system and available exclusively in North America. This steel canister will be shipped empty and must be refilled by the manufacturer or an authorized dealer. The Reactor Refillable Steel Cartridge is in accordance with DOT/TC regulations and International Air Transport Association (IATA table 2.3.A) regulations for passenger baggage.
- Refillable cartridge will be shipped empty
- Must be filled by an authorized Arva Refill Center
- Blue 02 Canister - North America
convert to ounces: 530g [Steel Argon] 630g [Steel Air]
- Specs Verified: Yes [Argon]
- Complies with DOT/TC regulations once filled
Chest Circumference (cm)-
S/M: 70-100cm / Weight: Kg (50-85)
L/XL: 90-120cm / WeightL Kg (80-105)